INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTERING:
1. For Company Name: please use your own personal name here
2. Please make sure you fill in all of your address details including POST CODE which is essential for us to be able to deliver to you
3. Please provide at least one contact phone number, ideally a landline number AND a mobile phone number to help when delivering
4. For the User Account details, please enter your own name again, followed by your email address
5. Please choose a password to control access to your account. Please keep your password safe and private.
6. If you have any problems during the registration process, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist as much as we can.
7. Once you have completed registration you will receive an email confirmation of your account details. Please use these to log on to place orders.
8. We are notified when you have completed your account registration. If your address is not within our delivery zones at this time, we will not be able to deliver to you. We may keep your information on file if we extend our delivery zones in the future.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THIS WEBSITE:
1. All of the information contained on this site is the property of ALIBOBEROO unless otherwise stated.
2. Photos are for representation only
3. We may substitute an item if something you have ordered is not available at the time of despatch rather than let you down. The substitution will be of equal or greater value and will adhere to any dietary requirements you have notified us of. If you would prefer not to receive any substitutions please notify us in the notes section during checkout.
4. We never use or sell your information or personal details even if someone offers us millions of pounds and a year off in The Maldives. We will only use the information that you enter on to this site for the purposes of providing you with the services and products you order.
1. We hope that you don't need to cancel your order, but if you do need to cancel, you can do so by emailing us at email@example.com more than 72 hours in advance of your delivery date. We ask for this amount of time because of the leadtimes we need to place orders with our suppliers and these orders cannot be cancelled by us.